To integrate Slack with Warmly for the first time, follow the below steps.
1) Create a Slack channel in your Slack instance (for very preliminary, basic channels, consider naming the channel something like Warmly-Leads)
2) Go to the Slack integration tab within Warmly and select Get Started
3) Find the Slack channel you want to integrate at the bottom of the permissions and then click Allow
4) Wait to be redirected back to Warmly. From here, you can begin setting up Segments to filter down your Slack notifications
5) Ensure that there is a message within your Slack channel letting you know that the integration has been set up: added an integration to this channel: Warmly
This video and article was made by Ryan Beyer, Head of Customer Success. Feel free to reach out at [email protected] with any questions.